The Macau Roosevelt Jobs Opening
Information Technology Department – IT Technician / IT Assistant
- Mainly responsible for supporting, maintaining and monitoring the daily operation of IT facilities in different units of the organization, including computer systems (Windows operating system), local networks, Internet and servers; application systems and software troubleshooting, maintenance and technical support;
- Occasionally required to work in the field.
- Self-motivated, responsible, good communication skills and able to handle work independently.
- High school or above, with a diploma/certificate in IT/computer science.
- Preferably with relevant working experience.
- College degree or above (IT/Computer Science related diploma/certificate)
- Good oral and written English and Chinese language skills
- Relevant working experience is preferred
The positions above based on working experience, new graduates are also welcome.
Interested parties please send the application and resume with specify position to [email protected].