The Macau Roosevelt Jobs Opening
Sales – Sales Supervisor
- Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Sales Manager (including section on Corporate Accounts).
- Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
- Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related activities for the preceding month.
- Presents a summary to the Sales Manager and Marketing on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior and after the week is completed.
- Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records all daily sales.
- Records the statistics of sales accounts.
- Submits production reports on list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in key departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and Banqueting etc.).
- Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need be).
- Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conducting, site inspections and presentations etc. of the hotel.
- College diploma or above (preferably in Marketing management or related major)
- Good oral and written English and Chinese language skills
- Relevant working experience in hotel sales / marketing department
- Three years or more working experience
- Preferably with courses and certificates
The positions above based on working experience, new graduates are also welcome. Interested parties please send the application and resume with specify position to [email protected].