The Macau Roosevelt Jobs Opening
Front Office Department – Duty Manager
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Handles guest complaints and other related problems and reports to Front Office Manager.
- Build and maintain positive client and customer relationships
- To ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Front Office
- Maintain an efficient, organized work space that encourages productivity at all times.
- Set departmental goals and create plans of action for achieving them
- Communicating with employees (resolving problems, assigning job duties, and providing the best possible and reasonable means to get the job done).
- Complete daily operational tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform general office duties as needed (sending/answering emails, phone calls, filing/electronically inputting forms, etc.)
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- College diploma or above (Hotel management or related majors preferred)
- Fluent oral and written English and Chinese skills
- Three years or more relevant working experience
- With related certificates preferred
The positions above based on working experience, new graduates are also welcome. Interested parties please send the application and resume with specify position to [email protected].